Conroe - the city to live, work, play, and invest!
There's good reason why Conroe is consistently one of the fastest-growing cities in the United States. In addition to being located in a state regularly ranked in the top spots for both business and livability, Conroe is located 40 miles north of one of the largest metro areas in the United States that also receives numerous social and economic honors each year.
Here are a few of Conroe's variety of recent accolades:
- Top 15 Fastest-Growing Large City in the U.S. in 2022 (U.S. Census Bureau, posted 2023)
- Top 25 U.S. Growth City in 2022 (U-Haul, posted 2023)
- #6 Boomtown in America for 2022 (CultureMap Houston, posted 2023)
- #3 Best U.S. Cities for Renters in 2022 (RentCafe, posted 2022)
- Perfect Combination of Small-Town Charm and Natural Delights (Southern Living, posted 2022)
- Notable Cities that Posted Big Growth Numbers in 2021 (Uhaul, posted 2022)
- Conroe Designated a Texas Main Street Community (Community Impact Newspaper, posted 2021)
- #3 Boomtown in the United States for 2021 (SmartAssest, posted 2021)
- #1 Boomtown in Texas for 2021 (CultureMap Houston, posted 2021)
- #2 Fastest-Growing Large U.S. City Over the Past Decade (created from United States Census Bureau data, posted 2021)