Incentives have been developed at the state, county and local level to assist you in your expansion or relocation to the Conroe area.
Incentives are available to improve your cost of doing business by rewarding you for adding jobs and tax value to the community.
Contact Us Now for further information.
- Performance-Based Cash Incentive
- Ad Valorem/Property Tax Abatement
- Texas Economic Development Act/Chapter 313 Agreements with School Districts
- Chapter 380 - Municipal Agreements and Chapter 381 - County Agreements
- Texas Enterprise Zone Program
- Freeport Exemption
- Foreign Trade Zone #265
- Texas Enterprise Fund
- Skills Development Fund
- Self-Sufficiency Fund
State Tax Exemption Programs
- Franchise Tax Exemption and Deduction for Business Relocation
- Manufacturing Machinery and Equipment
- Sales Tax Exemption on Natural Gas and Electricity
- Data Center Exemption
- Research and Development Tax Credit
- Pollution Control Equipment Incentive
- Texas Moving Image Industry Incentive Program
For more information, please contact:
Danielle Scheiner, CEDC Executive Director
Laura Lea Palmer, CEDC Deputy Director