Five regional hospitals and an array of medical support facilities serve the people of Montgomery County:
- HCA Houston Healthcare - Conroe
- Houston Methodist Hospital - The Woodlands
- Texas Children’s Hospital - The Woodlands
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Medical Center
- St. Luke's Health – The Woodlands Hospital
HCA Houston Healthcare - Conroe
HCA Houston Healthcare - Conroe brings the most advanced medical technology available to Conroe and the surrounding areas. This full-service regional, tertiary referral center is a Level II Trauma Center providing state-of-the-art services in most specialties. In order to treat the most vulnerable patients of all ages, they are also a Certified Primary Stroke Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center and a designated Level III neonatal intensive care unit (NICU). The hospital has 342 beds, 1,200 employees, more than 400 physicians on staff, and the resources of the leading healthcare provider in the nation - HCA Healthcare.