Five regional hospitals and an array of medical support facilities serve the people of Montgomery County.
- HCA Houston Healthcare - Conroe
- Houston Methodist Hospital - The Woodlands
- Texas Children’s Hospital - The Woodlands
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
- CHI St. Luke’s Health - The Woodlands
HCA Houston Healthcare - Conroe
HCA Houston Healthcare - Conroe brings the most advanced medical technology available to Conroe and the surrounding areas. This full-service tertiary referral center is a Level II Trauma Center providing state-of-the-art services in most specialties. In order to treat the most vulnerable patients of all ages, they are also a Certified Primary Stroke Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center and a designated Level III Neonatal ICU. The hospital has 342 beds, 1,200 employees, more than 400 physicians on staff and the resources of the largest healthcare provider in the nation - HCA Healthcare.